Lisa Collet is a highly educated and dedicated professional with years of educational, technological and corporate experience which adds value to her work as a Realtor.
Lisa is a multifaceted agent; she has worked within the marketing world and understands that the sale of your home is only successful with a targeted marketing strategy and a dedicated professional that understands the marketplace. She knows it is an ever changing market and to give her clients the edge they deserve; she will utilize her design, graphic arts and web development skills to optimize exposure for your properties.
For home buyers, Lisa understands that home buying can be a nerve-wracking experience and she will help you through the process from start to end with a steady, detail oriented and compassionate hand.
She has worked within Long Island's Higher Education and school district settings and understands their inner workings. She will work with prospective buyers to answer all their questions with an eye toward researching down to the last detail.
• Bachelor of Arts Degree in Psychology
• Master of Science Degree in Counseling
• Certificate from Leading Real Estate Specialist of the World as a LeadingRE Sales Specialist
• Luxury Home Marketing Specialist
• Coach Realtors Client Service Award Nominee 2013
• Small Business Owner
• Web Designer/ Graphic Artist
• Affiliate Christie’s International Real Estate
• Affiliate Luxury Portfolio
• Member - Long Island Board of Realtors
• Member - New York Association of Realtors
• Member - National Association of Realtors
• Certificate in Graphic Art Design
• Certificate in HTML/ Web Design
• avid animal advocate