Lisa Collet is a dedicated professional with years of educational, technological and corporate experience which adds value to her work as a Realtor. She operates with an attention to details and strives to give outstanding customer service whether selling a quaint cottage, a beautiful ocean front home or assisting in the purchasing of the home of your dreams.
Lisa is a multifaceted; she has worked within the marketing world and understands that the sale of your home is only successful with a targeted marketing strategy to produce the most qualified buyers and the best price possible for your home. She knows it is an ever changing market and to give her clients the edge they deserve; she will utilize her design, graphic arts and web development skills to optimize exposure for your properties.
For home buyers, Lisa understands that home buying can be a nerve-wracking experience and she will help you through the process from start to end with a steady, detail oriented and compassionate hand. She has worked within Long Island's Higher Education and school district settings and understands their inner workings. She will work with prospective buyers to answer all their questions with an eye toward researching down to the last detail.
Beyond her professionalism, Lisa understands that it takes heart, drive and passion to go to the next level. Every client is important and she will work hard for you and give you the level of care that she would want to receive. She looks to raise the bar and wants to help you in achieving your dream.
• Bachelor of Arts Degree in Psychology
• Master of Science Degree in Counseling
• LeadingRE Sales Specialist Certifed from Leading Real Estate Companies of the World®
• Luxury Home Marketing Specialist from Leading Real Estate Companies of the World®
• Coach Realtors Client Service Award Nominee 2013
• Small Business Owner
• Web Designer
• Affiliate Christie’s International Real Estate
• Affiliate Luxury Portfolio
• Member - Long Island Board of Realtors
• Member - New York Association of Realtors
• Member - National Association of Realtors
• Certificate in Graphic Art Design
• Certificate in HTML/ Web Design
• avid animal advocate